Block Ads In Android: There are many websites and applications which give free contents, software’s, services, downloads, and other free things. But how do these websites owners earn? Yes, you’re absolutely right, through advertisements.
However, the advertisement is kind of annoying and can lead to poor user experience. It will, not only drain your device memory, but it will also drain your bandwidth. In this post, we at AndroidTopTips will show you on How To Block Ads In Android Apps, Games, And Browsers.
How To Block Ads In Android Apps, Games, And Browsers
How about the application that can block all ads and pop-ups from all the website. The application is called AdFree and by the name itself, we can make it out that it’s 100% for FREE. I’m using this for months now and I’ll say, this is the far one of the best ad blocker for any android smartphone.
This application will block any ads on the browsers, games or any local apps. however, This requires rooting your android device, before you start using this app. There are many other such ad-blocker applications on Google Play Store which does not need rooting your android device. however, as per my experience, it doesn’t totally block ads and pop-ups.
So, let’s get started to Block Ads In Android Apps, Games And Browsers Just follow the guide below.
- Open any of your favorite mobile browsers and go to this website adfree.odiousapps.com
- There is no need to register. All you need to do is click Download AdFree. Now Download AdFree – Best Ad blocker
3) Check for adfree.apk file and install it.
4) If in case it’s blocked, non-Google simply go to Settings – Security – Unknown Sources to allow installation-GooglePlay Applications.(Be rest assured this App is 100% malware free)
5) Once the Application is installed, Now open AdFree app then directly update it, if there is any available update.
6) Click on Download & Install Hosts in order to activate ad block. (To disable it, just click Revert)
7) Restart/Reboot your device so that DNS cache can be cleared.
8) That’s it, your android smartphone is now totally AdFree. Credit goes to AdFree.
I hope you like this article on How To Block Ads In Android Apps, Games And Browsers If you then do not forget to share and subscribe to our website.