How To Connect Mobile Internet to PC in 3 Easy Steps: Hey, guys today I’ll be showing you 3 methods on how to Connect Mobile Internet to PC or laptop without even using or downloading any software or application. So let’s get it started and learn these methods step by step to Connect Mobile Internet to PC.
Step 1 Create Mobile HotSpot to Connect Mobile Internet to PC
To create wifi hotspot you will first need to follow below steps:
- First, go to settings
- Then scroll down and tap on Mobile hotspot and tethering
- Now at the top you see Mobile Hotspot click on that
- Simply enable it or click on button
- We have now successfully created a wifi hotspot.
You can click on More option at extreme right-hand side at the top and can configure it for further options like
- Network name (you can change if you want or leave it as it is)
- After this, you can also add security to the hotspot if you like. If you do not want any password for your hotspot you can keep it open
- if you wish to add security you will need to enter a password to for wifi hotspot and save the settings.
- So your Mobile Wifi Hotspot is created and now you can Connect Mobile Internet to PC
So How to Connect Mobile Internet to PC.
- Using your PC or laptop, at the extreme bottom at the right-hand side, you will find Wifi icon, click on that.
- When you click on it, you will find the Wifi networks available nearby you. (So you will get mobile wifi hotspot in the list which we created above)
- Simply click on connect button and enter the password (only if you have set password in security settings on your android device)
- Then click on Connect and the Select Yes option.
- That’s It! you will see that your PC or laptop is now successfully connected to your Mobile Wifi Hotspot network and you can start using the internet.
Step 2 Enable USB Tethering to Connect Mobile Internet to PC
In order to on USB tethering, first, you will need to connect your Mobile phone to your PC or laptop using USB data cable. So make sure that your phone is now connected to it via USB. Follow the steps as shown below.
- Now, Go to your Mobile phone settings options.
- Tap on Mobile Hotspot and tethering
- Then select last option USB tethering and simply ON it.
- The moment you click option ON, your mobile network will get connected to your PC or laptop.
- You can click on Wifi icon in your PC/laptop and it will show that it’s connected to the mobile network via USB.
- Open any Browser in PC and type anything you like and you will find out that the mobile internet is now connected.
- That’s It, so this is how you Connect Mobile Internet to PC or laptop by Enabling USB Tethering and using USB data cable.
Step 3 Enable Bluetooth Tethering to Connect Mobile Internet to PC
- To activated Bluetooth Tethering, go to your mobile settings
- Then Select option Mobile Hotspot and tethering
- Tap on Bluetooth Tethering and enable it. (This will also activate your Bluetooth on your android device.)
- Now, you will need to pair your device which you would like to use. So here we are going to pair our desktop.
In order to that using your PC or laptop at the extreme right-hand side of the screen click on up arrow icon and then click on Bluetooth devices icon. (Make sure it’s ON)
- Once you click on it, you will see that you will find your device details under Manage Bluetooth devices.
- Simply click on pair option.
- You will get a pop-up, Click on Yes.
- That’s it your device and PC is now connected via Bluetooth Tethering.
- Now, go to your PC control panel
- click on hardware and sound option and select Devices and Printers
- Under that, you will find your connected mobile device icon, right click on it, then select connect using then click Access point.
- You will see that Bluetooth network connection pop up and message connection successful.
- So this is how you have successfully connected to the mobile device via Bluetooth.
- Now open any browser in your PC or laptop and browse anything you like and you will see you can use the internet.
Liked our article, Then do not forget to hit those share icon below and also click on that follow button for more android top tips.