How to Convert Reliance Jio Postpaid Sim into Prepaid
How to Convert Reliance Jio Postpaid Sim into Prepaid: Reliance Jio has released Summer Surprises after its Happy New Year finish on March 31. Under this offer, Happy New Year facilities are being provided on 15th April till the Prime Meeting of 99 rupees along with a recharge plan of Rs 303 or more. In such a situation, Jio users are taking these plans in a hurry. But users have to face a problem and it is Postpaid SIM.
Yes, users of many prepaid connections have been transformed into Reliance Jio SIM postpaid connections. Because of this, Jio users are facing this problem as to how to convert their postpaid SIM into prepaid. In this article, we at androidtotips.com will show how to Convert Reliance Jio Postpaid Sim into Prepaid.
You may also like: How to Use Reliance Jio Sim Card in 2G/3G Smartphones
– First, download the MyJio app in your mobile phone
– Open the app and tap on Sign In With SIM option
– Then your mobile number will appear in the top of the app, tap on it
– After a tap on the mobile number, there will be a popup open, in which it will be written that your live SIM is prepaid or postpaid.
– Go to your nearest Reliance Jio Digital store or authorized retailer.
Take a passport size photo and ID proof, photocopy of the residential proof along with the name of the Jio SIM connection.
Now, you will be given a form wherein the information given by the above-mentioned documents is attached with the details of the above-mentioned information and the photograph is given by the retailer or the live digital store executive.
– After 1 hour your SIM will stay deactivated. Then, you will have to do the IVR verification by calling Customer Care Toll Free Number (18008899999). After this, your prepaid connection will start.
However, after the above process, your postpaid Jio SIM will be converted to prepaid SIM. But there are also some company terms that will apply. If you have purchased Jio SIM after March 4, then to convert a prepaid to postpaid, you must take a Rs 99 prime membership. After this, your Jio Sim will work otherwise it won’t. However, doing so will not change your live number, i.e. the number will remain the same as the time of postpaid connection.