How to convert web page to PDF in Android: Whenever I try to find something, I always like to convert a web page and then save it as a PDF file. Whether it’s a recipe of the master chef, a quick guide on some android tricks or something which I want to read over and over again. This will not only capture a screenshot of the webpage, however, it will save the entire page so that you can view it offline as well. When you’re out and without the internet, Hence Check this article How to convert web page to PDF in Android Firefox and Google Chrome without using an add-on.
Note: This process requires Android Kitkat version 4.4 and above.
If you’re not aware Google Chrome installed on Android version KitKat 4.4 has inbuilt virtual printer which saves the web page to PDF. If your device is not updated to Kitkat 4.40 please make sure you update it.
How to convert web page to PDF in Android for offline viewing without add-on?
Also Read: How To Disable Sim In Nougat Android
1) Convert web page to PDF in Android Using Google Chrome Browser
– From your Android Smartphone, Open browser name Google Chrome and try to open any random website you like.
– Now in order to save a web page from the website you have just open, tap on preference button on the extreme right corner of Google Chrome the 3 dots.
– Now Tap on “Print” option.
– When you Click on Print option, you will see 2 options: 1) Save to Google Drive (Only if you have enabled Google Cloud Print in your device) 2) Save as PDF. Now click on “Save as PDF” option and this will convert the web page to PDF.
– That’s It! Just tap “Save”. You will have that PDF file saved in Downloads folder. All you need to do is go to My files – Download folder – and simply open the PDF file with any PDF viewing application.
2) Using Firefox Android Browser
Are you aware that it’s very easy to save or convert the web page to PDF without using any add-on in android Mozilla Firefox browser? Even Firefox application gives you access to save any web page into PDF file so that you can read it offline just like google chrome browser. Let me show you How to convert web page to PDF in Android Firefox browser.
Also Read: How To Make Your Own Lock Screen On Android
1) Install and open Firefox in your android device and open any random website you like. Once the website is open, Simply click on the 3 dots in the upper right-hand corner (preference menu).
2) Now Click on “Page” option from the drop down.
3) After that Simply click on “Save as PDF”.
4) That’s it! Check your file, which will be saved in Downloads Folder.
Also Read: How To Make Money Online From WhatsApp
5) Now open MyFiles and then go to Downloads folder and you will see that saved PDF file. Simply tap on it and it will open in PDF viewer.