How to Fix Retrying Download Links in UC Browser: Downloading big files is too hard rather than downloading of small files. Sometimes, we need to download large files like Softwares or Movies, And the issue is that not every browser is capable of doing this. UC browser, which is one of the best or top browser ever made for android devices, have an ability to resume and pause the files. But Sometimes, the downloadable file in UC browser gets stopped at the final moment it’s UC browser download error or your download link has expired.
So how to resume download in UC browser android or how to solve a retrying problem in UC browser? We at AndroidTopTips came up with this awesome trick on How to Fix Retrying Download Links in UC Browser. Let’s find out below!
[Fixed] How to Fix Retrying Download Links in UC Browser
[For Android] How to fix a retrying problem in UC browser or UC browser downloading failed
1. You can open file explorer that you have on your phone or Download ES file explorer.
2. Now, Goto to UC Downloads folder.
3. You will Find two files with the same name just like below.
4. Now, make a folder on your SD card as ‘Resumer’.
5. And, then copy and move both the file (step 3) in the Resumer folder.
6. Now again open UC browser and simply delete the file from the download list. Like below.
7. Start Downloading the same file.
8. Now, you will find that file starts downloading from the beginning.
Also Read: How To Disable Sim In Nougat Android
9. Now, Pause the download and open the File explorer. And then go to
UC downloads folder.
10. You will find both the files again (step 3) in your UC downloads folder. Then, try to delete both the files.
Also Read: How To Make Your Own Lock Screen On Android
11. Simply go to the newly created folder (step 4) i.e. ‘Resumer‘. and then again move both the file into the UC downloads folder.
12. Now, Open UC browser and then just resume the files (step 9). That’s it! You have just How to Fix Retrying Download Links in UC Browser.