Force restart Android phone Without Rooting : Hello guys welcome back to the yet another article which relates to your android devices, now have you been in a situation where due to some glitch your smartphone is messed up completely and You need to restart the device, but your device would not let you do that, so how to restart android phone without lock button? We at AndroidTopTips bring you and exclusive tip to restart android without power button. Follow the below steps to get started.
Force restart Android phone Without Rooting
1. On the off chance that the battery is removable, take it out for no less than a few moments.
2. Insert the battery in again, put the cover on and turn your Android Smartphone on.
Some Android gadgets will likewise permit this technique:
Also Read : How To Measure Phone radiation Android?
1. Hold the Sleep/Power catch and hold the Volume button down all at the same time.
2. Hold this all buttons until the Android Smartphone’s screen goes completely blank.
3. Now Hold the Sleep/Power Button together until your Smartphone restarts.
This doesn’t work with all Android telephones, be that as it may. Some require an alternate mix of catches to be held in the meantime. How To Enable softkeys in non-rooted Android devices Marshmallow. Check with your producer’s site or documentation to locate the right blend of catches.
how to turn off android phone without power button
There are also few applications which I used for auto reboot android without root also without even clicking power button and android reboot app without root is ‘Oneclick Restart’. Now in case If you’re using an android phone which has Android OS from 2.0 to 4.1, Then you can try application ‘Real reboot’ The best part of this application is that it does not require rooting 2.0 to 4.1 Android OS versions. However, Any newer android versions above 4.1 will require rooting.