How To Clear The Cache For Any Website Chrome: Clearing a cache is something we have done a lot of times. Chrome offers us the choice to clear our browser’s cache from the last month, week, day or forever. This is great but there is a huge flaw in this feature that a lot of people have complained about. The flaw is that it deletes everything. But what if you want to clear the cache for any website, is it possible?
The answer is finally yes, and we will show you how to How To Clear The Cache For Any Website using chrome browser.
How To Clear The Cache For Any Website [Chrome]
You may also like: How to Watch YouTube Videos Faster on PC Without Buffering
Follow the Step by step guide below:
- First, go to the website that you want to clear the cache for.
- Hit the Ctrl+Shift+I keys to open the developer tools.
- Then right-click the reload button next to the address bar.
- Three options will appear in the context menu:
- Empty cache and hard reload, reload cache and hard cache.
Also Read: How to emulate Android apps on Google Chrome
- If you want to clear the cache for a particular website just click empty cache and hard reload.
That is all there is to it, folks. It is that simple and now you can do it too, good job.
You may also like: How To Get Alerts for New Google Doodles Games – Android
Article by Philip Traum