How To Disable Animations on Android [No Root]: Every OS uses animations, it doesn’t matter if it is Windows or Android. Animations are crucial for any IOS for two main reasons: they make the transition between apps look smoother and make the OS look more presentable in general.
How To Disable Animations on Android
How To Disable Animations On Android [No Root]
Have you tried this? – 10 Tricks to Free Up Space on Android Smartphones
Now you are probably asking yourself one question: Why the hell would I want to disable something so useful? There is a very simple answer to this. They kill battery life, just like any other animation. Yes, they look swell and all, but who needs cool animations when you don’t even have the battery to turn on your phone?
How To Disable Animations on Android [No Root]
- First, you have to enable developer options.
- Open the settings and tap on the “About phone”.
- Now look for the build number and tap on it exactly Seven times. (This is the tricky part)
- After you’ve done this just go back to the main settings page to see that the developer options is now available.
- Tap on it, and find the “Drawing”, there you will find exactly three types of animation.
- Enter each one of them and disable the animation by choosing the “animation off” option.
- Well done, you have just disabled the animations.
You may Also Like: How to set screen lock on Android Devices (5 Methods)
Disable animations on android
Article by Philip Traum