How to Fix Kingroot unable to Root : Hello friends, today I’m going to show you how you can easily fix Kingroot unable to root issue. I’ll share my experience about this issue and how I fixed it.
The reason I wanted to root my device was to make YouTube videos. Yes, that’s true. In order to record gameplay videos within my device, I needed a good screen recorder. After doing a lot of research I finally found SCR Pro screen recorder. ( It’s no longer available in play Store)
Also Check : How To Force restart Android Phone Without Rooting
After Installing this app. I came to know, I won’t be able to re-record internal audio. As I wanted to avoid background sounds and just record like only internal gameplay audio. SCR Pro has this option, but it will only work on your phone is rooted. So for the obvious reasons. I downloaded Kingroot which is an app from which you can easily root your Android device in minutes without PC or laptop.
How to Fix Kingroot unable to Root
I’m Using Lenovo Vibe S1 and I directly downloaded Kingroot app in my phone and installed it. As soon as I installed the app and open, a blue screen appeared and said Try it. I clicked on it and then the application started checking which device I’m using. Once the checking is done. You will find your device name in it. Below that it will say Verify Root Status.
“It will say : Root access is unavailable” on some devices.however, below that, you will find an option which says “Start Root” Click on it. Once you click on it. The App will automatically start rooting your device.It will show in percentage sign. But within 16% or 20% the rooting stops and a message pop ups saying unable to root (Please try desktop version), kingroot root failed,root strategy unavailable or kingroot root strategy unavailable. You can get any of those error messages.
So I wondered How to Fix Kingroot unable to Root issue? Then I followed this steps and It worked!
Also Check : Top 3 Android Apps to Unroot Android Device
1) Now Uninstall Kingroot from your device completely.
2) Reboot Your device.
3) Now again Install Kingroot app.
4) Once the installation is completed open the app. Again click on “Try it”
5) It will again do the checking to find your device, Once your device is detected, You will get Verify Root status. Screen and then Same page gain which says Root access is unavailable. Click on Start Root button.
6) Now wait for some time let the rooting happen. that’s it’s! this time your device will get rooted.
7) To check that the Root is installed properly, You will need to install a Root checker.
8) Just go to Google play store and download Root checker app.
9) Now install Root checker app in your device and open it. You will find an option which says Verify Root status below that your device Model and Android version Name. On the extreme right, you will find a button “Verify Root” click on that. The App will automatically start verifying the Root access installation in your device.
10) Once the Verification check is completed You will get a message in green which says “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device” followed by your device Model name and Android version.
You can also Try : How to Replace KingRoot With SuperSU Without A Computer
Hence, when you get this message This means that your device is now rooted.