How to Make Android Faster Without Root: One of the great advantages of Android is that it is available for all types of smartphones, from the most basic to the expensive top of the line. But this advantage also brings with it a problem that mainly affects the owners of more basic devices: slowness and crashes. It’s a chronic problem, but it can be solved or at least lightened up after running some routines that make Android faster and unlocked.
And do not worry, we’ll talk about simple but effective tips on How to Make Android Faster Without Root. So you can rest easy and follow the tips. Come on?
You may also like: How To Fast Charge Your Android 2x Faster
How to Make Android Faster Without Root
Tip 1: Uninstall unnecessary apps
Not many people know, but apps have a significant impact on Android performance, especially on the most basic smartphones. So one of the reasons your device might crash is the absurd amount of apps you have installed.
How to Make Android Faster Without Root, Make sure all are really needed or have one or the other that can be uninstalled to ease the system. Fewer installed applications mean fewer processes running in the background, less RAM being used, and less work for your device’s processor.
Special attention to messaging and social networking apps, which are usually running even when they are not open, consuming data, processing, and RAM indiscriminately. Evaluate what you actually use and discard the others. It’s a good start.
Must Check: 7 Easy tricks to Boost Android Performance
Tip 2: Organize Your Pages
It may sound silly, but keeping many pages on your home screen may end up impacting your smartphone’s performance and slowing it down. Therefore, it is a good idea to organize this in order not to let it suffocate.
How to Make Android Faster Without Root by Organizing your pages.
- First, organize your icons and try to leave as many of them as possible on one page. Use and abuse folders, which allow you to gather multiple icons in one space. This saves space and leaves the interface less polluted. Avoid leaving abandoned icons on a page and bring them to a fuller one.
- Depending on your device, simply do this so that the page without icons adds up from the home screen. On other devices, most notably those from Samsung, you must remove the empty pages manually. To do so, simply tap and hold the page and then drag it to the trash.
- Avoid leaving apps icons forever alone on one page and bring them to other apps on another page. That way you delete pages that are not being used and this is How to Make Android Faster Without Root.
Ready, after doing this your smartphone will be able to breathe a little more. But that is not enough and we need to make some more adjustments.
Tip 3: Detach widgets
Another feature that consumes a lot of memory and processing on Android is the widgets. While they make life easier for a lot of people, these pieces of software can run down your device and contribute a lot to draining your battery.
How to Make Android Faster Without Root Detach Widgets
- If you like widgets, but see that your Android is crashing all the time, it’s time to detach. Analyze which widgets are really indispensable and choose at most two to keep on your home screen.
- Although handy, many widgets on the home screen consume a considerable amount of features from your Android. The idea is to see which are really indispensable and eliminate the others
- For the others, tap and hold on them and then drag them to the Trash / Remove that appears at the top of the screen. At this point, you should hear another breath of relief coming from your smartphone.
You may also like: How To Enable softkeys in non-rooted Android devices Marshmallow
Tip 4: Static wallpapers
Another tip on How to Make Android Faster Without Root is Animated wallpapers. Yes, this wallpapers are pretty much out there and add a bit more charm to the Android home screen, but they not only consume more battery power but also impact the performance of the system as a whole. After all, keeping that all excited requires extra work from your device, which could be directing that effort to more important things.
How to Make Android Faster Without Root with Static Wallpapers
- Regarding the wallpaper of your Android, escape the animated to save resources and battery.
- If you want your phone to work better it’s time to change and embrace the traditional static wallpapers. To do this, simply tap and hold in any empty area of your home screen and select the “Background Plans” option.
- The system itself brings several static options, or you can use an image from your personal gallery.
- Choose a photo from your picture gallery or any other. Less extravagance for your device handle.
Tip 5: Less animation, more performance
After these four tips, you may notice your Android crashing less and performing slightly better. However, it is also possible that these adjustments were not enough. We’ll have to cut the windows animations of your Android for the greater good.
How to Make Android Faster Without Root
- To do this, go to the “Configure” menu of your device and scroll to the end. Select the “About Phone” option.
- Go to the “On the Phone” menu to activate the Android Developer mode.
- Here, scroll to the “Version Number” option and touch it repeatedly until you activate developer mode. Once this is done, return to the previous screen and see the “Scheduler
- Tap on this option and activate the mode key in the upper right corner. Once this is done, a number of new options will be available for you to adjust your smartphone. But here’s the warning: Do not touch what you’re not sure.
- Turn on Scheduler mode to release a multitude of new configuration options. But be careful and do not mess with what you are not sure.
- What we are looking for here is in the “Drawing” section. Go to it and find the options “Scale Animation”, “Transition Scale” and “Animation Duration Scale”. Tap each and turn them off.
- Finally, disable the animations in the “Drawing” section so that your Android has more performance.
With this, your Android will no longer display those animations of when you open, minimize or change app. Instead, the window will simply appear on the display. It is a cosmetic sacrifice that has a significant impact on performance and that can return your joy of using your smartphone.
Must Check: How To Make Android Look Like iOS 2017
Tip 6: Free up space on your Android
The simplest tip of all for How to Make Android Faster Without Root, If even after all these tips your Android is still catching, then the last hope to save it is to perform a cleanup and free up space on it. We’ve talked about this here so just follow the tips that are there not only to get rid of the files that are clogging your Android but also optimize its operation.
You may also like: Top 12 Battery Saving Tips for Android Mobile Phones
So, did you like the tips on How to Make Android Faster Without Root? Is there any other that can help anyone with faster Android? Then leave your comment below.