How to increase downloading speed in UC browser: Downloading movies on android devices nowadays is very common and many of us do this in our day to day life. If you’re a movie buff like me, I’m sure you will surely keep a track of downloading all upcoming movies.
Note: The Trick is not for a torrent file or Torrent application. It only supports Internal UC Browser Downloading.
It does not matter which movie you’re downloading Hollywood or Bollywood, the basic requirement is good internet plan. Now, for example, you’re using 2G data plan I’m sure the downloading big file like 900 MB will be too slow and you will get irritated as there will be a long wait time. Hence we at AndroidTopTips came up with this secret trick on How to increase downloading speed in a UC browser, So let’s get it started.
How to increase downloading speed in UC browser.
Install UC Browser
The first thing you will need is but obvious UC Browser, so you will need to install this Free application from Google Play Store.
Open the Browser
- Now Simply open UC browser
- Find any website which helps you to download Movies
- Visit that website and try downloading any movies of your choice.
Your Data Pack
Also Read: How To Disable Sim In Nougat Android
- When the movie starts downloading in UC Browser let it download for awhile.
- Then just pause it for a while.
- Let me tell you my data pack Internet speed was 207.3 KB per second.
VPN Works to increase downloading speed in UC browser
- Now here comes the trick, Just open play store in your android device.
- Search Turbo VPN and simply download and Install Turbo VPN which is for free.
Also Read: How To Make Your Own Lock Screen On Android
- Open the application and tap to connect.
- Now get back to UC Browser and Resume the download.
- You will see Download speed will increase to 1.5 MBPS.