The Niantic announced that the next update of Pokémon GO is ready to reach out to users. Pokémon Go Version 1.11 Update: Catch Bonus And Gym Training In this new version 0.41.2 to 1.11.2 Android devices and iOS devices will be included already announced bonuses capture and news in the gym battles .
Pokémon Go Version 1.11 Update: Catch Bonus And Gym Training
As usual, the developers have published the comments on the changes to be implemented.The exact date of the update has not been announced, but is expected to start in the coming days, possibly until the weekend. AS changes are as follows:
- capture bonuses: coaches can earn a bonus by a type of Pokémon as take more of a specific type;
- Training in gym updated: coaches can now carry six Pokémon to battle in the gym of his team. CP Pokémon with whom you battle will be temporarily set down to your training session;
- Egg & incubator screens: will be updated with walking distance without the coach having to close and reopen the screen;
- Fixed various audio problems;
- evolution of animation will have less time;
- Minor corrections.
Besides the two changes already announced, there are two small corrections to make the game more dynamic, and some important fixes. As we said, this update should arrive at Google Play and App Store in the coming days, so stay tuned.
For now, the Android app store, Pokémon Go Version 1.11 Update: Catch Bonus And Gym Training the game is marked with the last update on October 10, but still with the 0.39.1 version, not the new 0.41.2. The way is to wait – or keep an eye on the most trusted sites APKs.