how to post a blank status on Facebook: Sometimes I think, why to just update a blank status? Honestly, on Facebook, I daily share post status, photos, comments and do other things too. Normally, many of us don’t know how to post a blank status or Comment on Facebook; hence if you’re doing this for the first time in your own facebook profile then you can simply impress few of your friends easily. This is the main reason I wish to share this trick with everyone. So let’s get started, below you will the steps which will help you to get this trick working.
How to Post a Blank Status on Facebook from PC
First, let me show you how to post a blank status on facebook trick and later on I will show you how to post a comment on facebook as well but in the same article. So simply follow the below step by step guide to do this:
- You need to Copy this simple code
- @[0:0: ]
- Now Go to your facebook profile and simply paste the given code there
- Then click on the post button.
- That’s it You have successfully posted a blank status on facebook.
Now keep on impressing everyone in your Facebook community. Do not forget to Share this awesome trick with them too.
How to Post blank Comment On Facebook
Okay, as I mention earlier that I’ll be showing this trick as well. So, it is a bit different from the above steps. The above steps were for status and this will be for comment, so it’s obvious there would be few changes, right? Okay, So let’s follow the below step by step guide to using this trick.
- Press Num lock key from the keyboard. Ignore if it’s already activated.
- Then go to any page on facebook where you wish to comment.
- Now in the comment section, just press and hold the ALT key from keyboard and then at the same time also type 0173 and hit the enter key.
- That’s it! Now you will find out a blank comment has been posted by you.
How To Post A Blank Status on Facebook or Comment from mobile Phone:
- Simply Double tap below given box. (there is one character in the box, but it’s invisible)
- Now Just tap copy button from your Mobile phone browser and copy it.
- Now open Facebook App on your Android, Windows Phone or iPhone devices.
- Select on comment field or status update, then paste the character which you copied from above in your comment or status update.
You have just successfully posted a blank comment on Facebook from your Mobile.
Let us know if this trick how to post a blank status on Facebook worked for you. If in case you had any issues do let us know in comment section below and we will assist you further. Make sure you share this awesome trick with your mates and show them you’re a genius.