How To Root Gionee F5 Android Device: The Gionee F5 is a strong Android smartphone. It’s powered by 1.5 GHz Octo-core Quad-core processor, and it comes with 4 GB of RAM. The system runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system. For those who own this device and in search of a method to acquire root privileges you might be on the proper page as I’ve given a tutorial to root Gionee F5 right here.
By following the tutorial given right here, it is possible for you to root Gionee F5 Android smartphone. After you have gained root privileges, it is possible for you to put in ROM firmware, custom-built Android applications, and so on.
WARNING: Rooting your Gionee F5 smartphone will void its warranty, and also you won’t have the ability to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think properly about it before getting started with the rooting process.
Things Needed Before You Root Gionee F5:
1) Though the rooting process given right here isn’t a data-loss process, it won’t damage to take a backup of important info on your phone. So, take full backup utilizing applicable apps before continuing with the rooting process.
2) Be sure that your device has a minimum of 50-60% battery backup in it before moving further with the rooting tutorial.
3) Now, you will need to enable “Unknown Sources” on your phone by following this: go to Settings -> then tap Device Administration -> then tap Unknown Sources. Solely by doing so, it is possible for you to install the “KingRoot” non-market app for rooting your device.
Once you have completed all these things before rooting your phone, you can now move forward to the below given rooting tutorial.
Method To Root Gionee F5:
1) To start with, first, download KingRoot apk and install it on your device.
2) As soon as the Kingroot app is installed, launch the app. Since your smartphone isn’t rooted but, you’ll get the message “Root access is unavailable“. Now, you need to tap on on “Start Root ” option blue button to begin the rooting process.
3) When you tap on the blue button, Kingroot will begin rooting your smartphone. Whereas doing so, you’ll get the “Rooting. Please, do not worry in case your phone reboot!” message with a progress bar.
4) When the rooting process is completed, you will get message “Root Successfully” in the Kingroot application.
That is it. Now you’ve efficiently completed rooting Gionee F5 Android smartphone without using a laptop or PC. For confirmation, open up your Apps Menu and check for Kinguser application. If you could find it there, your phone is successfully rooted. Also, you will use the Root Checker application to verify the root privileges of your smartphone.
If you wish to use SuperSU application rather than the Kinguser app (which by default comes with KingRoot app), In that case, read our step by step our guide on How to Replace KingRoot With SuperSU Without A Computer. Also, if you wish to unroot your Gionee F5 device the check this Top 3 Android Apps to Unroot Android Device.
If you come across any problem like Kingroot unable to Root when performing this rooting tutorial then read this How to Fix Kingroot unable to Root, do let us know via comments.