Lenovo A390 Specifications.
- Display: It has 4.0-inch capacitive touchscreen display
- Chipset: It comes 1.0 GHZ Dual-core processor with 512 MB RAM
- Android OS Version: Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
Click the Image to Buy Lenovo A390 (Black) from Amazon India
Offered Lenovo A390 price in India: Rs 8,689.00
If you’re using Lenovo A390 and looking forward to rooting the device, then this article will make it completely easy for you. We from AndroidTopTips will assist you with step by step tutorial on how to root Lenovo A390 smartphone.
You will be able to root Lenovo A390 phone by following rooting tutorial given in this article. Once you have root privileges on your phone, you will gain access to install any custom ROM firmware’s, You can remove any pre-installed system apps, flash custom recoveries and can do many more things with your device.
CAUSTION: RISK DETECTED! Rooting your Lenovo A390 device will remove your Phone’s warranty period, and you won’t be able to get it back. So, be double sure about this before we get started. Do at your own RISK as we are NOT responsible for any damange caused during rooting Lenovo A390 device.
Also Read: How to Fix Kingroot unable to Root
Requirements Before we Root Lenovo A390
1) Most important thing, Please double check that your phone has minimum 50% to 60% of battery charged, as the rooting procedure is going to time-consuming and if in case your phone gets switched off during the rooting process due to low of battery life, Your device will get bricked.
2) The second most important thing, try to take the complete backup of any personal data on your device. This is just for your data safety purpose.
3) In this step, you will need to download Lenovo A390 USB driver and need to install it on your PC/laptop. By installing this, you can now connect your device to the PC.
4) Now, You will need to enable the USB Debugging Mode in your device by following this guide: How To Enable USB Debugging on Android Phone [Nougat Updated]
Once you finish all these requirements, you can now go ahead with rooting steps given below.
How To Root Lenovo A390 Android Device:
1) In order begin, Simply download kingoroot for windows and then install it on your PC/laptop. Once you complete the installation, launch kingroot application.
2) Now, you will need to connect your device to the PC/laptop using the original Lenovo A390 USB data cable. If in case you have not installed the USB driver for your phone in the PC properly, Kingo Root has a feature to automatically download the required USB drivers for your device and install them.
3) Once you install USB driver, you will see the following message: Lenovo A390 Normal Mode. Root Status – No. Just click on the “Root” button to start the rooting process.
4) It will only take 1 or 2 minutes for Kingo Root app to complete the rooting process and once it’s done, you will see the message something like “Root Succeeded.”
That is it. You have just successfully completed rooting Lenovo A390 device. In order to confirm it, Go to Google play store and install Root Checker for Android app on your smartphone and confirm your phone’s root privileges.
If you face any issues while performing this rooting tips, do let us know in comments.