How to Root Sony Xperia Z2 Without Unlocking Bootloader: Hey guys, my name is Patrick from AndroidTopTips.com and today I’m going to show you how to root sony Xperia Z2 without unlocking bootloader android device easily without any hassles.
Question: How to Root Sony Xperia Z2 Without Unlocking Bootloader?
Help. How many programs have not downloaded that did, still writes: “Can not get the Root!».
Model: D6503, Android 5.1.1.
You may also like: How to Make Android Faster Without Root
How to Root Sony Xperia Z2 Without Unlocking Bootloader – step by step instructions
How to Root Sony Xperia Z2 Without Unlocking Bootloader, First you need to enable USB Debugging in Settings for developers, as well as activate the installation from unknown sources in the security settings. Further, according to the instructions:
Notice: If while rooting you messed up with your device, we are not responsible for any damage cause during rooting. So Do at your own risk.
- Download and install ADB on your PC, agree to install drivers
- Download and install on your smartphone NewKingrootV4.80 C135 and ES File Explorer, SuperSU-v2.52 in your phone
- Now Download to PC this archive
- Connect to Wi-Fi and start KingRoot, click “Get Root”. If not – try again (to 10), you can try to change the version KingRoot
- Unzip the downloaded archive previously, connect your phone to a PC and run
install.batselect option 1 and wait for rebooting the phone (on the phone to confirm debugging request). Phone rebooted in recovery, if not then re-run the install.bat
- In recovery, TWRP select “Install” and select the previously downloaded archive SuperSU-v2.52, confirm and restart the smartphone
- Start Windows Explorer, turn on «Root-conductor” in the settings, go in
/system/app/and remove Kinguser folder, restart your smartphone
- Start SuperSU, he will ask to update binary file, select “OK”, after the upgrade you need to reboot.
Still Stuck anywhere try this:
Done! Rooting completed! Did you face any hassles or If you encounter difficulties? – write in the comments!