How to Save Page in UC Browser Android for read offline: If you’re using Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browser in your android devices then check this article, How to convert web page to PDF in Android without add-On.
If you’re using UC browser just like me, this quick guide on How to Save Page in UC Browser Android will help you read any web page offline without Internet access. Let’s get it started.
How to Save Page in UC Browser Android for read offline
Open UC Browser
1) Very first thing you will need to do is open and in the search option. Search and open any page you like.
Also Read: How To Make Your Own Lock Screen On Android
2) You will see Google search results, Click any website you wish to open.
3) Once the website is open, all we need to do is save that web page to read it offline.
Also Read: How To Delete Google Plus Account
4) Now go to UC option > tool+ If you do not find UC save page tool, it’s fine don’t panic.
5) Open a new tab and just search app in google “UC Page Save Apk” click the first website you see in search results.
Also Read: How To Make Money Online From WhatsApp
Open and Download to Save Page in UC Browser Android
You can simply download it from here Save page – UC Browser. Once you’re done downloading, do not click on open as we cannot open it because it’s part of UC browser so simply just click on done.
1) Now go to the same page which you wanted to save and read it offline. Again go to option > tool > Save the page and Save.
2) Turn Off Internet and you will be able to see and read this page offline. All web pages which you have saved will be under Save page option so you can visit there and can read the page Offline.