You can set up parental Lock on Google Play Store which will encrypt the account with PIN lock.
Reasons to set up parental Lock on Google Play Store:
- To stop the younger, one’s/children from downloading incorrect/inappropriate applications that are available on Play Store.
- You can stop the Google Play Store account and your Android device from being miss-used.
- Stop children from downloading above age limit applications like – Dating apps, Flirt chat app, and Videos chat Ap
- Avoid those applications which try to get your phone location that could be harmful.
How to Set up Parental Lock on Google Play Store
Steps to set up Parental Lock on Google Play Store:
- Open your Google Play Store application and select the Menu icon which is on the left top corner of the phone screen.
- Scroll down and select ‘Settings’ option from the Menu.
- Scroll down to the Settings option and you will find ‘Parental Controls’ option.
- Select ‘Parental Controls’ option and you will see that it is ‘Turned Off’.
- Slide the slider to ‘Turn On’ and you will get ‘Create content PIN’ pop up on your screen.
- Type a PIN that is 4 digits and click on ‘OK’. Re-enter the PIN to confirm it and again click on ‘OK’.
- Once you confirm the PIN, you will see that the ‘Parental Control’ option gets ‘ON’.
Below mentioned features are available in Parental Control.
- Apps & Games.
You will see all these features in ‘Allow all’ status. You need to select each feature and setup filters as per your preferred permission you want to give and save it.
That’s it! You’ve successfully set up Parental Control on your Google Play Store account.
Now when someone try to download the application or content which is not suitable as per the filter you’ve setup on the Parental Control, a PIN will be asked at that time. This PIN is only available to you and you can share the PIN with the one you want. This helps you to keep your phone in safe hands as per your permissions.
Parental Control will be setup as per permission and filtration you make on Google Play Store which helps you keep an eye on the phone when it is not in your hand.