How to trim or shorten your videos on Android Device: These days majority of Android smartphones comes equipped with a good camera that can both click pictures and shoot videos. Often times when you record videos, you might need a customary touch-up to make the recorded video perfect. In some cases, when you are out with your friends or relatives, you need to record videos earlier and for a long time just to get a second of that perfect moment. However, you need to delete the trivial part from the video before sending it on to your loved ones.
You may also like: How Does Battery Usage Alerts In Android 7.1.2 Works
How to trim or shorten your videos on Android Device.
A few years back, if you imagine, it would be a hell lot of work to trim your video on your phone itself. Sometimes, you have to send the whole trivial things too in order to avoid those tiring stuff. But now, with modern smartphones, editing, and trimming is easier. Follow these simple steps to trim or shorten your videos on Android Device.
How to trim or shorten your videos on Android Device
- Open the video that you need to edit/trim
- Click on the little pencil icon below the video
- Now the timeline of the video will be displayed that shows you frame chronologically from start toe end.
- Now drag the edges of the timeline to trim your video
- Tap on save to store this trimmed version of the video
- You’re done this how you can easily trim or shorten your videos on Android Device.