How to uninstall Jio Security App from Android Devices: Jio Security, Powered by Norton mobile may be very helpful for the customers who’s utilizing the Reliance’s Jio. The app works as an anti-virus, malware software. And consists of many options like App Advisor, Stolen gadget recovery, Internet safety, Contacts Backup, Sneak Peak, Cellphone lock, Proactive protection, Identification safety and Blocking Messages & Calls.
Sometimes you don’t want some applications on your phone. As It will run every new update installed or new application installed and you’re left with unwanted notifications. Due to this, you just want to uninstall jio security app. We at AndroidTopTips.com will guide you on how to uninstall Jio security app from any android device.
How to uninstall Jio Security App from Android Devices
- In order to uninstall Jio Security App, first, all you need to do is to uninstall the application from the device administrators. Once, after you install any security application, it will become your smartphone administrator.
- So, all you need to do is just revoke the access. If you do not follow this step, trust me you won’t be able to uninstall jio security app.
- Go to Settings options and then tap on Security and tap Phone Administrators.
- Under Phone Administrators, you see Jio app option. Simply uncheck the tick mark in order to deactivate the permission.
- Once done, you can easily uninstall jio security app via apps menu.
Check this video How to uninstall Jio Security App from Android Devices: –
The Jio Security is the probably the greatest app for safety purposes. There are numerous loads of options on this app. You should use it very effectively. You’ll find the harmful apps in your mobile through this app to uninstall or change the permissions in your mobile.
Check application details on their website.
Hope this step by step tutorial has helped you. If you have any other issues, queries or any questions, then feel free to tell us. You can share them in the comment section below. We will also assist you as quick as possible.
Also Read: How To Get Reliance Jio PUK Code of Your SIM
Stay connected with us on Facebook to get the latest android tips, tricks, and how-to guides. Also, Don’t forget to share this tutorial How to uninstall Jio Security App from Android Devices with your friends via social media and If you’re reading this article on UC News please do not forget to FOLLOW us.