How to Download and Update to WhatsApp Beta: WhatsApp Beta Application for Android has started allowing all users to make the voice call along with video calls.
WhatsApp video calling feature is just like dream come true. After getting out a beta in January 2017, WhatsApp is finally launching this feature with updated version of 2.16.316 or higher. This video calling feature is only available in beta version, so not all of you will be able to use this feature right away. However, It’s now proved that video calling is one of the best features from world’s most popular and used the mobile instant messaging platform.
How to Download WhatsApp Beta Update & Review [Features List]
Recently, WhatsApp has been mainly focusing on adding Brilliant features like document sharing, end-to-end encryption, and more. The application also recently introduced support for voicemail support and call-back feature. WhatsApp has always mentioned that company wants more and more business and enterprises with them. With this video calling feature, the instant messaging application has added yet another magnificent feature to its list.
What’s New with WhatsApp Beta Features List
- It Plays any videos right away, without even waiting for videos to download first.
- Videos can be still downloaded to your device as when the video is playing.
- It only works with the videos been sent from the latest version of WhatsApp Android app
- Comes with WhatsApp video calling Feature.
- You can make free video calls, you can also have face-to-face frequent chats with your family and friends around the world.
- The Data charges can apply. (Only if you do not have any data pack)
- It requires Android Version 4.1+ and above.
- You can also receive and send animated GIFs
My WhatsApp Beta Review
The Version 2.16.293 of WhatsApp beta finally has added the third GIFs tab.So now you can start attaching a media file from the Phones Gallery. You will find this option next to Photos and Videos. In this feature, you will find all animated GIFs which are saved in your phone’s storage. You Can pick any one of them, append a caption, preview it, and share it with your group or contact. GIFs images which you send will be previewed inside the chat window. So there will be less jump around through the dedicated video viewers as compared to normal videos.
The GIFs which you receive will be stored in “WhatsApp Animated Gifs” file folder within the WhatsApp.
The best part is WhatsApp will compress these GIFs files to mp4 files. This is a lot more data and user-friendly, so if you see technically you’re receiving and sending mp4 files.
The Video Calling feature: As this is a beta testing mode of WhatsApp, Please do not expect the Brilliant quality or stability of video calls. It’s more or less similar to facebook video calling feature.
Note: Before you install this version remove all the previous version of WhatsApp.
How To Install WhatsApp Beta
- Once You have removed the previous versions now download the WhatsApp Beta version from below given links.
- Once WhatsApp Beta is fully downloaded and installed, it will show up in the list of applications on your smartphone device.
- Just select “Agree and continue.”
- Then Verify your Mobile number.
- After your phone is Verified just enter your name.
- That’s it now you can Start sending messages.
WhatsApp Beta Download
Also Check: How to install WhatsApp on Pc or Laptop
Hope you like this article, If you do then please share it with your family and friends around the globe and do click on that follow & share button below. Thanks, Cheers! 🙂